SKILL LEVEL: Easy
TIME: 45 minutes
KCALS: 300 Kcals per slice
Gluten free & vegan
*Risk of trace particles from manufacturing of- Sesame, gluten, dairy,
- Base mix (140g ground almonds, 15g cocoa powder, 1.5g salt)
- 20ml maple syrup
- 55g coconut milk powder
- 250g vegan dark chocolate
- 5g Maldon Sea Salt
Ingredients to add:
- 25ml of your favourite oil (we like coconut)
- 145ml warm water
- A heart shaped silicone mould
Ingredients contained in kit: Vegan organic dark chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla Extract) almonds, Organic Fresh Coconut Milk, Maldon Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Tricalcium Phosphate.
*Risk of trace particles from manufacturing of- Sesame, gluten, dairy, soy
- To make the base preheat oven to 180°C.
- Empty base mix into a bowl. Add the oil and maple syrup until it comes together,
- Brush the mould with oil and press the base mixture evenly into the bottom the heart mould and press up the sides too.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until it begins to feel dry and firm. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Make up the coconut milk with the warm water in a bowl whisk until all lumps have dissolved.
- Add the chocolate drops and pop into the microwave for thirty second bursts for around 2 minutes until you have a smooth ganache.
- Crush half of the sea salt with the back of a teaspoon and add this to the ganache and stir in.
- Very carefully unmould the base from the heart mould. Do this by turning the mould upside down and very gently peel away. If you do have an accident and it does break, remember you can stick it back together with the ganache.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the baked base and smooth the top with a spoon or palette knife dipped in boiling water until it is even.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or pop into the freezer for 20 minutes until firm.
- Serve chilled, sprinkled with flaky sea salt.